The Maroochy Music and Visual Arts Festival is an event concept never before seen on the Sunshine Coast and certainly not anywhere near the CBD! While several music concerts have graced its sunny shores the place was in dying need of a festival that encompassed chart-topping musical artists PLUS exotic food, visual art, cultural alternatives and sunshine. Being an active member of the Maroochydore Revitalisation Association and with a personal desire to see a festival like this one go ahead, VA jumped in whole-heartedly.
- Social media management, consulting, ads bookings and visual communication
- Art illustrations by We Buy Your Kids then all graphic and visual design rolled out by VA
- Billboards, large-scale fabric hoarding, posters, post cards, stubby coolers, programs
- Web design and build, plus subsequent hosting and round-the-clock maintenance
- In a small four week window we grew the MMVAF Instagram account from 247 followers to 1,636 followers and the Facebook audience went from a reach of 8,977 to more than doubling that at a reach of 19,714.
- The festival itself was met with abundant reviews and positive feedback from many community stakeholders, not just the kids.
- A freakin' fun day for all 6,500 attendees - a massive achievement for any event's maiden year.